Wednesday, October 13, 2004

so much for the good mood...

Well, I should have seen this one coming. My room-mate just called and tried to push things back - that he'd get the "big stuff" on Saturday. I told him, no, the move out day is Thursday, just as we have been planning for 2 weeks. I told him that the locks would be changed on Friday and that was it. He said that he understood and that he's got the rest of the stuff out already, but that he'd need to get the big stuff on Saturday. I told him, no, he didn't understand - Thursday is the move out day. I was nearly yelling at him - which I don't do at work.

He finally said "I guess I'll find someplace else to sleep and have everything out on Thursday". And then I hung up on him.

I am so freaking mad right now - I've had depressing blogs but this must be my angriest. I'm still shaking. I just can't get a break - he's going to be an asshole right to the very bitter end.

And to think I was starting to consider taking time off and helping him. I might take the time off anyway, just to keep track of my stuff.

The good mood is dead. I don't see it coming back until that blissful moment when the landlord hands me my brand new shiny key.

Time to go home...

No comments: