Monday, October 18, 2004

motivation

Having a little trouble getting motivated today - the stuff I have to do here at work is, well, kinda boring. Gotta fill out my timecard too - by hand, since they don't allow online submissions. And you have to use a #2 pencil to do it. Lame.

Had a pretty good weekend - just kinda lazy and enjoying it. I needed that - big time.

More cleaning to do this week - and a halloween costume to build. It's just about done inside my head, and then all I have to do is make it real. Sounds simplistic, but that's really about it - once I've imagined it, things pretty much fall into place.

Did some wood carving last week - the final piece was well received. Gave me a bit mor confidnece in doing that kind of work - it means that I'll be more likely to try more things. I'll try to get a pic for my site one of these days.

Well, guess that's it for now... back to work.

No comments: