Monday, October 11, 2004

just plain stupid - revisited

Just talked to the landlord about the lock-change on Friday. He's cool with it and we set up a time. He also asked me about the dogs - and we finally got the story straight on that one.
When I realized that the girlfriend and her dogs were not moving out, I asked her about it to make sure I had the info straight before I went to the landlord. My room-mate told me that he had already spoken to the landlord and gotten approvals. I was surprised, but figured it was case closed.

The truth is that the landlord saw my room-mate with the dogs and asked if they were living there or just visiting. He was told "just visiting".

It was "not okay" with the landlord and I apoligized for not following up anyway. He was totally cool with it - which is quite a relief for me.

Also, the landlord has been trying to get in touch with me for several weeks now, and leaving messages for me at home. Messages that I never got - they were erased before I heard them. He didn't have my work number correct, so he was happy to hear from me.

It's good that the landlord is on my side and is willing to work with me. And that now things are inexorably in motion. No turning back, no extentions.

4 days to go...

Back to work again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kidnapps Anthony to the far reaches of space and time for a quiet vacation in another realm of reality...yeah its sunday and it s all over yippie heheheheheh