Wednesday, October 27, 2004

mentally falling out of bed

Tons of weird dreams this morning - tons. Fragments from work, amalgams of people, falling, being chased, college, driving...my hip and my back are sore and I'm exausted. When I finally did manage to extract myself from the dreams and get up, I felt like my mind had fallen out of bed. And I mentally hit the floor pretty hard. Didn't help that I'd shaved off my beard last night, I didn't recognise myself for a moment when I looked in the mirror this morning.

So, now I'm at work and if I didn't have two meetings today I think I would have taken a sick day and gone back to bed. "Severe Reality Impairment".

Costume is coming along, despite some setbacks. Had to modify my original plan a bit, but I'll get it done in time.

Well, back to work...

No comments: