Thursday, October 14, 2004

last day

Well, at least I'm hoping its the last day. Feels like I've been trapped in an elevator with an idiot. We're approaching the ground floor and I'm just about ready to kick his sorry ass out the door and make repairs so I can go back to the penthouse. Like tomorrow will be a day to start over.

And I wonder what I'll go home to today. What kind of a mess will be left behind. One thing's for certain, I'm going to have to invest in garbage bags. He hasn't planned ahead enough to do a good job.

And why should he? He figured that I'd simply cave again and give him even more time. What a surprise it must have been for him - when I stood my ground. Funny how fury will do that to a person.

The best part will be when the cloud finally lifts - when things are finally over. And I can get back to being myself - quirky, fun, and well...happy.

For now, though, I'm simply going back to work...

No comments: