Tuesday, October 14, 2008

time, ticket

I had a dream the night before last that a time machine appeared in front of me. I opened it up and got a good look at the workings of it with my suddenly photographic memory - and then it vanished. With a little help, I managed to build one myself from memory, but I hadn't seen the wiring or how the software worked. Fortunately, a version of me from the future showed up in a working time machine and fixed the wiring for me - and loaded a copy of the software from his machine into mine before he headed back to the future. So, I now had a working time machine - built pretty much on paradox.

My room-mate is head to Columbus today after work so that he can get up early, make it to the court house on time, and fight the speeding ticket he got. He read the prepared statement to me last night and I suggested he cut about 95% of it. I think he was a bit offended by that - but what I lack in legal experience I make up for in bullshit. I am well versed in that medium and have a talent for separating it out from actual valid content. Not that I always choose to do that, but I can at least recognize it. So, I wished him luck and reminded him to go to the ATM before he left. :)

That's it for now... later...

No comments: