Thursday, October 23, 2008

candidates and issues, costume, pumpkin



I just finished going through all the issues on the ballot for this year's election - as well as all the candidates. I wasn't as thoroughly prepared last time around and had to fall back on:
1) unseat the incumbent
2) go with the democrat
3) pick the woman (since I know how guys think and frankly, we really shouldn't be given any more power)

But that method didn't always work - so, I spent about an hour on the internet going through everything and taking notes. I'm ready to go this time around and should be in and out of the voting booth in record time.

I bought some more spray paint tonight for my room-mate's costume. I think I've put more work into this than he has - but I've got more experience and apparently more time. A few people at work are trying to get me to tell what my costume is - but I'm not breaking. They'll just have to wait.

Finally, got some photos of this year's jack-o-lanterns. Mine is the lower one - it's a smiley emoticon. Because I'm a geek.

No comments: