Tuesday, November 30, 2004

still no f^%$*&^ Futon

The part wasn't at my home when I got there on Sunday evening - wasn't there yesterday when I got home either. So, I called up the company and asked what was up. They said it had been shipped out on the 24 and I can expect it in a couple of days. So, let's run the timeline again.

1. Purchased on the 21st
2. Called on the 22nd (morning) - told "2-5 days"
3. Nothing on the 23rd
4. Shipped on 24th
5. In transit 25th-29th

So, 2-5 days from when they actually get around to shipping it. Skip 2 days in there for the holiday and Sunday. Still should have been here by now.

My living room is still a mess of cardboard - and I'm still cranky. I forgot the tracking number at home - I may go home at lunch and pick it up to check on things. Grumble, grumble. All this for a futon. Should have just built the damn thing myself.

Finished up watching season 4 of angel and then watched Bubba Ho-Tep, with Bruce Campbell. It was okay, I guess, kinda slow pacing. Interesting concept, but not all that well executed. 1 and 1/2 stars, but only cause I liked the actors.

Well, back to work....

No comments: