Thursday, November 04, 2004

Delayed blog - my sister wears pink

Well, I meant to blog this yesterday and had it all typed in - but Blogger took a gigantic crap and I lost it all. So, here goes take 2 - or at least the highlights:


"Darkness falls across the land"

The people have spoken and they are idiots. GW is a lunatic and his screw-ups are legendary. Apparently, a majority of the county forgot about those and are going to give him 4 more years to screw things up. Keep in mind, though, that it was a small majority - a whole bunch of people, including me, were hoping to get rid of Bush. We'll be watching...

End Political Rant here...

In other news, my sister wore pink yesterday - one of those breast cancer awareness braclets. Considering that she hates the color with a passion that borders on lunacy, this is really saying something. She asked that I alert the media - which I'm unable to do - but I can record it for the ages in this blog.

In still more news... gave my boss a ride to pick up his car after work. Major brownie points.
Watched some more of the Angel Season 4 DVD, finished Dune: Battle of Corrin, and generally chilled out.

And now it's time to go back to work...

No comments: