Thursday, November 18, 2004

quiet evening - difficult morning

Did a little more work on my ultra-super secret project last evening - but was too lazy to go out and get the final component. I initially rejected using it during my planning process, but I think it needs it. So, a trip to Michael's is in order for this evening, after I do the plastic on the windows at my former room-mate's mother's house.

Yeah, I don't entirely get it either.

Well, I'm not dizzy today, so I gues it was just a passing thing. May try to re-arrange my apartment tonight and move my stuff into the big bedroom. Might as well spread out - I could even keep my old room as a library.

Had a lot of trouble getting up this morning - so I ended up being late for work. I need to get busy to get caught up so its...

Back to work for me...

No comments: