Friday, June 12, 2009

taken, gas, meeting

Watched the movie "taken" last night. Even though he was a jedi, I was a little skeptical about Liam Neeson as an action hero, but he pulled it off. Lots of "judo chop" moves and ass kicking - pretty intense.

I was standing in line at Starbucks today with my coworker. There was a man standing at the counter getting his coffee and a woman behind him. The two were good naturedly arguing and he said,
"better be careful, I've got a lot of gas today"

to which she replied,

"I've got a really long umbrella,"

prompting my co-worker to comment,

"I've got a lighter"

Ah, Friday morning on campus.


In other news, my FMR's mom and grandmother were supposed to come over for dinner last night, but had to cancel. The weather was a little bad yesterday so that may have been a factor.


Well, I was supposed to be 1/2 way through a meeting/training session - but they haven't shown yet and it's now a little after 8:30 Oh, well, makes for a quieter day.

That's it for now... later...

No comments: