Saturday, September 13, 2008

errands, fuel, light

I ran some errands today - and I was ready for the rain. Flip-flops and a jacket with a hood. My feet got wet, but they dried much faster than if I'd been wearing shoes and socks. Not going to work in the winter-time - obviously - but while the temperature holds...

I got a lot done, even had time to drop $20 in my gas tank. And it went a lot further than if I'd waited a couple of hours - the price jumped $.20 in a couple of hours. Greedy gas companies.

This afternoon, I replaced the light fixture in my basement with one that has an outlet. This let me put in another light where I needed it. Didn't take long either - though I had to stop and knock out the extra tabs to make it fit and then had to reverse it to get the outlet on the correct side. Still, I was pleased with the result.

I'm going to spend much of tomorrow working on my costume - I think I got all the supplies I needed today. Wish me luck.

That's it for now... later.

No comments: