Thursday, December 15, 2005

danger at the supermarket - and dessert

I had to make a trip to the supermarket last night to get supplies for the holiday party dessert I was making. As I headed toward the entrance, I heard/saw two people sitting just past the soda machines outside, having a smoke break. As I came past the machines and into their view, one of them threw a cigerette at me.

Now, I know that they were already throwing the cigerette when I came into view and they didn't hit me - the cig landed between my steps. I shot them about half a glare since no damage was done and if I got really worked up every time someone did something stupid in my presence I'd be in jail now.

They shouting an "I'm sorry" as I walked on. I think one of them was still out there when I left after getting my few items.

And of course I forgot one thing I needed - so later that evening I walked down to the Circle K and picked it up - then walked back.

For those interested - the dessert I made is as follows.

27 Ho-ho's
1 large package of Jello Chocolate Pudding (with three cups of milk)
24 crumbled shortbread cookies
1 full container of cool whip

Yeah, it's evil, but I only make it once a year - so, it's okay.

That's it for now, gotta go do some work...

No comments: