Tuesday, December 20, 2005

chewie gets a sweater/hat, another minor coke bottle incident, and glitter

It's "Take your wookie to work day" again - this time, Chewie is sporting his new sweater.


Silly wookie.

In other news...a .5 liter coke bottle will not fit in my cup holder in my car. Coming into work, it leaped out of the protective confines of the cup holder and vaulted to the floorboards. It was still closed, fortunatly, but still annoying.
Again, no issues in opening it.

Finally, I had to call my sister last night. I got a christmas card that had glitter on it - and the glitter of course got on my hands. My sister has glitter, ummm... "issues" and she was the first one I thought to call to help get it off me. She suggested that I not touch anything and immediately scrub my hands. But by that point I had already touched the phone and the phone had touched my head - setting off a mock panic attack for both of us. It was pretty funny.

Well, that's it for now...back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wookie rocks.
You need to check this out, if you haven't already: http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/zombiesurvivalguide/

Anthony said...

Zombie Survival Guide? I have it on my nightstand - next to the shotgun and the machete.

Just in case.