Thursday, April 21, 2005

a variety of topics

A few things to note:

1. Last night, I stopped at Border's - and didn't buy anything. Wasn't sure it was possible, but it happened.

2. At target last night, the cashier asked if I wanted to sign up for a target credit card. Does no one read this thing?!?!

3. Saw a man this morning using a leaf blower on his driveway - at ten till seven in the AM. His neighbors must hate him.

4. Today is my third day of drinking a lot of water. Over the past two days I've had 4.5 liters of fluids. I'm hoping it will give me superpowers.

5. Played Katamari Damacy last night in eternal mode - no timer, no goal. I rolled up everything on the planet. Felt really powerful.

6. Saw a bilboard for a soft drink claiming to have unified "one calorie and full flavor" in something they called "oneify". The "one calorie" image looked like a smiling electron and the "full flavor" looked like a drop of blood from the old red cross blood drive ads. Not sure where they were going with that.

That's it for now - back to work...

No comments: