Monday, April 11, 2005

still 28% miserable

I guess it started a little bit last Wednesday evening. A slight cough, a bit of phlegm, no big deal. Thursday, I filled my garbage can at work with tissues. Friday, I couldn't even go to work - spent much of the day in bed or otherwise laying around like a bump. Spent most of the weekend sick and did a lot of sleeping - though I did force myself to get dressed and go outside for a little shopping and errands.

Today, I'm back to work - and wishing I was home playing video games. Or sitting outside reading. Throat is a little sore, mild headache, etc. But, I'll survive and get through the day.

Saw my ex-roommates Mom last week - with a vague invitation to breakfast or a dinner. Still haven't heard from him since he stopped by - beginning to wonder if it was a hallucination.

Had a string of calls Friday night at 1:14 AM - hmmm, I guess that would be Saturday morning. No info on the caller ID - and they just hung on the line long enough to piss me off while not saying anything. After the third one, I just left the phone off the hook. I don't like doing that in case something important really happens, but it was either that or not sleep. It's the kind of thing my ex-roommates ex-girlfriends used to do. You'd think the two "exs" in that one would stop that kind of call, but they still pester me. Or at least I think it's them.

Well, better wrap this up and get back to work...

No comments: