Thursday, April 14, 2005

cirque du sole and the Prince of Persia

Had a dream last night that I was at a cirque du sole performance - in a mall foodcourt, I think. The two performers were strapped to a huge circular ring on either side and a large piece of white fabric was stretched across it. The ring was hinged on either side and the performers could, with the help of a rack of burners like a hot air balloon would use, fly and perform airobatics. The were both really strong and painted, for some reason, like gargoyls. After the performance they joined the small audience for snacks. It was beautiful - and very surreal.

In other news, I finished Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within. Good game, pretty amazing. I had some instructions on how to get the alternative ending, I may try it again to get the regular ending.

Watched part of the Lost Boys last night before bed - great movie. "My own brother! A god-damn shit-sucking vampire! You just wait until Mom finds out!"

Work has been busy the past couple of days and things are starting to ramp up around here again. Best get back to it...

No comments: