Tuesday, April 05, 2005

lost in new york

in my dreams, at least. That was pretty much all I remember from my dream last night, spent the whole time just trying to navigate around new york. Not sure where I was going, maybe just trying to get out of the city. Subways, parking garages, dark alleys - yep, I saw the best that new york has to offer. Kind of ironic - considering how much I don't like to travel and in my dreams I'm all over the place. And that I'd manage to get lost - as I tend to do in real life.

Played a bit more of Prince of Persia: Warrior Within last night. I got to a section that looked like a final boss fight vs. the Empress of Time. Kicked her ass, took down her name, and was a little surpised that it was over - but wait! No it wasn't. The hero of the game screwed up time itself (again) and was now looking for a second chance - again. I think it really would have been a third chance, if the first game in the series is counted. Anyway, I wonder why they didn't check with me first - time travel is dangerous and should be left to the experts.

Did a little laundry, read a little, tried to relax a bit. Got another letter from the insurance company - essentially countradicting what they told me before - I guess I'll need to call them again. Annoyed, again.

If the weather holds, I may try and do some work outside - it's been too long since I've done any serious building. I tihnk that footstool/crate may be my next project.

Well, I guess that's it for now - hope the rest of me gets back from new york sometime soon cause it's time for me to get back to work...

No comments: