Thursday, November 06, 2008

complicated

Pretty much my entire day - with the blissful exception of Chipotle - has been a steady-stream of people trying to make things more complicated than they need to be.

Is the world not as terrible as they think it needs to be?

Are their jobs not challenging enough?

I mean, seriously, people - chill out and work towards solutions. I'm still fighting the good fight and trying to be helpful and pleasant, but I'm running out of patience.

It doesn't help that the heat is on full blast over here. I think it's around 84 degrees in the building now. Some weird thing where they set the building temp based on time of year instead of actual outside temp.

A building full of over-heated and cranky geeks. It's a good thing we've sworn to use our powers for good.

Enough complaining for now.

later...

No comments: