Tuesday, October 02, 2007

36 laps, costume, parents

I swam a mile yesterday - 36 laps in the pool. Took me a little longer than my usual swim, but I got it done and felt okay afterwards. Slept really well last night too.

Worked on my costume yesterday - section two is coming along nicely.

Talked to my parents a bit last night - shared a few good laughs about work. I'll be headed to see them for my mom's birthday in about a month.

I got my BP credit card in the mail yesterday. I had to call to activate it - and instead of just doing that, they had to put me on the phone with someone trying to sell me a credit protection plan. By the end of the conversation I was running short of patience - but I got through it.

Otherwise, pretty quiet for me - time to get back to work...

No comments: