Friday, July 27, 2007

dremel, work, rain

The dremel was a complete success - I really shouldn't have doubted it. The keyboard tray got installed with very little incident, though I did get a little sawdust in my eyes. I should have followed the instructions and gotten the safety glasses from my car. Actually, I should have gotten them because it would be funny - which is a much better reason for doing things.

I was swamped yesterday afternoon at work - I got a lot of stuff done, but it really wore me out. I think I got everything covered, but I thought I was going to have to stay late to get it all done.

It was raining this morning when I woke up - and it was really great sleeping weather. To the point that my plans of getting an early start on the day were disrupted by my inability to get my sorry ass out of bed. I was a couple minutes late for work as a result, though that was more caused by slow drivers and my need to stop for fuel on the way in.

Well, guess that's about it for now... time to get back to work. Oh, I'm listening to Linkin Park right now - those guys must go through throat lozenges like crazy with all the yelling they do.

No comments: