Friday, July 20, 2007

1408, diablo, spork

I went and saw '1408' last night - based off of a Stephen King short story that I read a few years ago. There were some good jump-out-of-your-seat moments - and in some ways it was better than the book. There was also some cleverness and it wasn't as obvious as some scary movies.

But, the ending was weak and a little too Hollywood. Still, overall, a good flick.


I've been playing Diablo II again at home, it's still a fun game. I've been using a technique to increase the experience gain while making it more challenging. The landscape and the monsters are the same, but I'm still getting a thrill of the hunt.

Today I get to try out my Titanium Spork that I got from ThinkGeek. Never have I owned such a powerful piece of cutlery. It's quite exciting.

Not much else new, time to get back to work...

No comments: