Friday, September 16, 2005

broken mirror, solder, and a rough week

Just about to wrap up the week, so I thought I'd take a few and drop a quick post.

1. I broke a mirror last week. It was the mirror I use to help put my contacts in (not that I really need it, but it's part of my "putting in my contacts ritual" - i.e. force of habit). A little square mirror and I dropped it on the vanity around the sink. It really bothered me, not because of the whole 7 years bad luck thing, but because I don't break things. I'm always really careful with the stuff no matter what I'm doing, but the mirror slipped out of my fingers and broke. Weird.

2. The soldering went well last night, but I decided not finish it since I was getting tired and was already up too late. In any case, once I get my own soldering iron, I should be able to wrap it up in no time.

3. It's been a rough week here at work - and we had some server issues today that put a few of us in panic mode until there were fixed. I'm a little drained from the incident, but since it's almost time to go home I think I can last through the last few minutes and the drive home.

Well, that's it for me - I'm outta here...

No comments: