Friday, January 04, 2008

fable, elliptical, html

I played a little more Fable last evening - trying out some new things. I bought a house again this time around and I'm spending money on fixing it up. Other villagers are complimenting me on it frequently. I'm also having my character flirt with pretty much everyone in every village that he comes across. Making a lot of "friends" that way, including one that just handed me a huge freaking sword - pretty much just for being nice to them. As a consequence, I'm using that way powerful sword to kick a lot of ass. I'm also doing a bit more fishing and may enter a fishing contest. One thing that still annoys me is the stupid villagers that get in my way when I'm fighting a Balverine or something. I've accidentally killed several people just on the backswing. Good game overall though.

I used the elliptical again last night, trying to get back into the swing of things. 15 mintues - 1.40 miles. Not great - but not bad either. Felt pretty good afterwards too.

Got an email from my sister with an HTML question. That was kinda cool putting the notes together for her on how to set it up - but Vista wouldn't let me get to my site as a web folder to let me upload a sample.

well, my meetings are stacking up today, better get back to it. later...

No comments: