Friday, July 15, 2005

another random day

A pretty ordinary day - and a fairly plain evening yesterday. I did purchase a paper-shreder, so that was kinda cool to fire up. Well planned and well executed destruction - gotta love it.

Also picked up the new Gorillaz CD - a little disappointing. What was even more disappointing was Target's music section - I had a list of 5 cds I was looking for and I was lucky to find even one of them. Not very organized.

My playstation 2 is still chugging away. I'm not sure if I should get a new one so that I can play all my games again - or if I should just wait until the PS3 comes out.

Read a new Buffy book - supposedly taking place after the end of the series. I really enjoyed it - right up until the end. If I read it right - they made a sacrifice that was too precious to have made. I may have to re-read the ending again.

Speaking of reading - I saw that the Pope doesn't like Harry Potter books. I'm thinking that maybe he should be focusing on more important issues, but that's just me.

Well, I've got a few things to work on before lunch and my meeting - so, it's back to work...

No comments: