Monday, September 27, 2004

SoRE award

Talked to my sister last night - she said she nominated a co-worker for a "soar" award. I like to make up words to fill in acronyms, but since she works with a hospital, my first thought was the word spelled like the injury - sore. So, it became - "Stupid or Really Excellent" award - for being really really good or really really bad.

We got a good laugh about it.

We also figured out what to get Mom for her birthday - she's nearly as tough to shop for as Dad.

My room-mate still hasn't made any significant moves to leave - and he's down to the wire. Makes no freakin sense to me, but I guess it just illustrates how different we are.

I just wish it was over - tired of the shadow over things. And I'm tired of the dogs eating my stuff.

Back to work...

No comments: