Friday, September 10, 2004

foggy morning

Lot of fog this morning, all along my route into work. Pretty cool - but creepy across the bridge. A real sense that everything beyond the bridge could just vanish and I'd not know about it.

I've been playing Wallace and Grommit: Project Zoo on the PS2 for the past couple of days - fun and a lot like the shows, since it's supposed to be a sequel to "The Wrong Trousers".

Glad its Friday - it's been a long week, even though I only worked 4 days with the holiday.

Lots to do today - catch up on work, teach a user how to upload files, work on my own webpage, and catch up on my email. I swear it - so shall it be done!

Also need to get some transparent sealant tonight for my wooden stake - the cherry stain turned out really well, but I want to protect it better.

Back to work...

No comments: