Monday, September 13, 2004

football game

Went to a football game over the weekend - Walsh University vs. West Liberty State College. No, I didn't go to either of those schools. There was an alumni thing going that one of my friends wanted to attend - so, I went along for the h'ordurves (sp?).

I was a little bored with the whole thing, but tried to be a good sport about it. The game that followed was okay, football's not really my cup of tea. It was a pretty close match, so that was cool - though WLSC lost. The Hudson High School Marching band performed. Huge band - just huge. They did a great job and looked like they were having fun. Played a lot of "Doors" songs for some reason. Called themselves "the best damn band in the land" - which I thought was odd since that's what the OSU band calls themselves.

"Band Wars: 2005. Hudson HS vs. OSU - only on Pay-per-view"

Fired up the old minolta 35 mm over the weekend. I think I got that camera when I was 12 years old, if memory serves. The flash doesn't work anymore, so I took all the stuff I wanted to photograph outside. Took about 20 pictures, and I'll take a few more today. Dunno if they'll turn out - but I'll give it a shot. If they do work out - I'll have a major update for my website. :)

That's it for now... back to work

No comments: