Wednesday, September 01, 2004

sick. and tired

Avoidance is bliss. Sort of. I avoided my room-mate yesterday. Got home from work and he was upstairs. I went outside and read until he left, then I went up to my room and made some calls. Then I left to go to border's and burger king - then going in to work to play Diablo for a bit. Home, shower, bed.

Yeah, pathetic, I know.

Ah, well, that's the way it goes. I did talk to the landlord's secretary last night when I paid my rent, she said she'd let him know. I'm going to call him or write him an email letting him know what's going on. Just covering my ass. Not that I think there will be any legal problems. And if my room-mate makes a big deal about it - well, then I just bail. That's always been the back up plan.

This morning - lot of trouble getting out of bed. Then when I did get up, I was horribly sick. Did the old dry heaving thing in the bathroom for a bit. A little mouthwash and I was ready to go to work. Joy. Well, only a 1/2 day today - taking a trip for the next few days. Which is good, cause I think it's obvious that I need to get away.

Better get to it and do a little work though...

No comments: