Tuesday, September 28, 2004

site update

I made major updates to my site - mostly design stuff, but some new content as well. A couple of pages, a few photos. I'm pleased with the result, so it'll stay like this for a while.

Worked on my sword last night for about an hour and a half. Good progress, now I just need to work on the edge. I think sandpaper is the way to go - slower than the chisel, but more precise.
I should be ready to stain it in a couple of days.

Still nothing from my room-mate. He's going to force me to be an asshole. I'm not very good at that and I resent that it's come to that. Grumble, grumble.

In the news of the weird - Lulu, the boxer with gas issues - cut loose with a fart last night that sounded like something out of Super Mario Brothers. I have expected to see a gigantic mushroom float out of her butt and glide along the ground.

Back to work...

No comments: