Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Hand sanitizer and oatmeal cookies...

Yep, that's pretty much my morning. The cookies are to keep me happy in the face of what I'm certain will be upleasant meetings. The hand sanitizer is for the sneezing - another sinus infection, I think. Seems like I've always got one of these.

Watched most of my Eddie Izzard DVD last night. Funny guy - and all over the place. Also worked on some origami flowers, but since I can't find my aligator paper clips, glueing is out of the question. Granted, hot melt glue sets up pretty fast, but it's still too hot for me to use my fingers to hold it in place in the meantime.

Visiting the folks this weekend - should be okay. Dad's birthday, but I'm hoping we get to do what I want to do - i.e. visit the Half Price bookstore. It's impossible for me to walk there and leave without buying something.

Back to work - gotta go save the world again.

Oh, and the worst bit? I had to buy my own damn cookies. Working my ass off and getting so much stuff done for people with impossible deadlines and nobody has bought me cookies. I may have to go kick some ass. Or make a sign, "Will fix your webpage for cookies".

No comments: