Thursday, August 26, 2004

Drained...

Talked to my sister last night - trying to figure out what to get Dad for his birthday. It took several emails and multiple phone calls to finally get a plan. He's really tough to shop for.

Did some more origami last night. Turned out well, but I found that the really cool paper I wanted to use is only square until you take the perforated edge with the barcode off - then it's short on the sides by 1/4 inch. Did a little swearing on that one. I think the company will be getting an email from me.

And I'm tired. The apartment situation is getting worse. I'm so far out of the loop and the place is a disaster. Doesn't seem worth the effort anymore to try and maintain things.

Once I get back from my trip, I'm going to start looking for a new place. Took a long time, but I'm finally burned out.

Back to work - lots of files to convert today. Tedious, but it has to be done.



No comments: