Friday, August 20, 2004

Copy | Paste, Copy | Paste, Copy | Paste....

That was yesterday for me. Over and over again. Trying to convert a website to a new web-based editor. Unfortuantly, due to the way it was set up, this is the best way to do it. And there's a lot more today...sigh.

Played a little more MegaMan last night, almost had fun with it. Almost. About one more session and I'm going to sell it, I think.

Kicked some butt in Diablo II as well, doesn't seem as hard as I remember. Still have to face Diablo in his lair, but I've got a little way to go.

A little more drama last evening around the homestead, room-mate and his girlfriend go out for a nice romantic evening. While they are gone, his ex-wife dropped off his oldest boy. There was, apparently, no planning involved. Well, I think my room-mate and his girlfriend had plans, but those got disrupted. I think things got settled out, but I would just as soon skipped the whole deal.

No dreams that I can remember, so...time to get back to work.

No comments: