Monday, October 02, 2006

comics, car, art, minions

Well, my local comics retailer had the Flash in stock. And it was a good issue, but I'm not sure it was worth the hassle.

A friend of mine took my car into the shop while I was at work last week. Turns out that they had to use a blow-torch to heat up the manifold to remove the old oxygen sensor. Which is awesome - since I can safely call that, at least for me, totally impossible. Since I had no shot at doing this myself, I feel better about giving up on it. The repair, since I already had an O2 sensor, only cost about $20. The check engine light is off and I'm good to go.

I saw an example of some artwork recently and I've decided to try and replicate it on a smaller scale. This will be my first foray in canvas - and I'm going to be working with liquid sillicon as well. Should be really interesting, or utter crap.

More folding this weekend, more minions for my army. I'll try to get a photo for my site soon.

We've got an interview today for a new programmer - it's not until 4:00, when I usually leave for the day. I'm kinda ticked about that, but nothing that can be done at this point.

Well, I've got to go get some food and pay my rent - since I won't be able to do it after work.

later...

No comments: