Friday, October 06, 2006

driving, interviews, family visit, lego star wars 2

This morning, on my nicely short drive to work - I was cut off 5 times by various vechicles. I'm a pretty safe driver, so I was able to slow down further to let these morons in - but by the time I got into the parking lot, I was swearing pretty good.

It's been another stressful week - lots going on and the general feeling of falling behind. We're doing some interviewing to try and get some additional programming help. Today is our third candidate - we'll see how it goes.

My parents, and their dog, will be visiting this weekend. The weather is supposed to be nice, so I'm guessing we'll do a little hiking and such. Should be a fun time.

I'm just about to totally crush Lego Star Wars 2 - just got a few more things to unlock.

Well, that's about it for now...back to work...

No comments: