Monday, July 03, 2006

vacation

I spent a week in Myrtle Beach with some friends for a vacation. The drive down wasn't too bad since we broke it up with an overnight hotel stay. We finally got down to the condo and ate lunch, unpacked, got groceries and went down to the beach. Not wanting a repeat of last year, I slathered on the sunblock and was careful about too much sun.

And that was the lion-share of the week. Most of the time was spent sitting or walking on the beach or swimming in the ocean or pool. We ate out a few time - I usually had the salmon - and I had some awesome tasting salad. Though on the third trip some lady got dressing on my shirt.

While on the beach I did a lot of reading and I also wrote a comic strip. Since I don't draw very well, I'm going to use some photos of a couple of action figures. Should be pretty funny, I'll update the blog and post links as I work on it.

I got a pretty good tan and only some mild sun-burn on my feet and my back. Otherwise, I'm a-okay and ready to get back to life in Ohio. I'll post more as other stories come back to me.

That's it for now. later...

No comments: