Monday, July 10, 2006

tux fitting and a small attempt at humor

I got measured yesterday for my tux for my sister's wedding. I wasn't in the system properly since they forgot the "r" in my last name, but they eventually tracked the info down and got started. Things went pretty smoothly until they were ringing up the order and I asked if any of the cuff-links shot darts. The salesgirl was a little puzzled. I explained, "like in James Bond" - she dribbled out a nervous laugh and said, "oh no, we'd get in trouble".

Ummm...that was humor. I'm almost sure of it.

So, I concluded the transaction and got the heck out of there.

In other news...I think I left a window open at home when I left for work. And the thunder in my headsets from the Weather Channel icon on my desktop means that I'm most likely to have a damp apartment when I get home.

Back to work...

No comments: