Tuesday, May 02, 2006

still sick, hostel, meeting

I'm still sick - and the tylonal is just not quiet doing the job. I'm considering shoving a couple of pills up my nose all the way into my sinuses. None of this "bloodstream" crap - I want them to go to work right freaking where the problem is. Do my toes hurt? No, so there's no need for the drugs to even head that direction. It's plan. Not a great plan, but a plan none the less.

I watched part of Hostel last night - but not all of it. There was T, then there was A, then there were drugs, then gorey and pointless violence. Lather, rinse, repeat. Stopped watching after the first 45 minutes - it was terrible. Hellraiser had just as much gore, and it had a plot as well. This, this was just crap.

In other news... our Monday meeting, postponed until today - has been postponed again till tomorrow. I think we may have to rename this thing.

And that's it for now, back to work...

No comments: