Thursday, May 18, 2006

lunch, $5, highlander trench coat

I went out to lunch with some co-workers/colleagues. We had a pretty good time and one of them bought lunch for the rest of us - which was very cool. Coming back into work I saw a $5 bill on the grass - so, I went to lunch and made $5. Didn't even have to dance on a table for it or anything.

The past couple of rainy days I've been wearing my gray trenchcoat to work - and since my attention to proper attire has waned recently, I've also been wearing my jeans and sneakers. Which, I've realized, is the same outfit that Duncan McCloud wore in Highlander. Unfortunatly, I don't have a job that lets me carry around a sword, but if that changes - I'm ready.

I guess that's about it for now - I had some weird dreams last night, but I can't remember them. Time to get back to work...

No comments: