Monday, April 17, 2006

long drive, easter visit, hot tub tea

Headed down visit with the family for Easter weekend. On the drive down there, I realized one of my co-workers was in the car just to the left of me as we got on the highway. We ended up traveling together most of the way, so that was kinda cool.

I did some sleeping in over the weekend and mostly just hung out. I helped a little with the Easter dinner while the rest of the crew was at church. Pretty quiet time.

The weirdest bit was when my Dad came out on the patio with a plastic jug filled with water and tea bags. I figured he was going to make some more Sun Tea - but instead he opened up the cover to the hot tub and tossed it in. Apparently he's been doing that since they first got the hot tub and says it doesn't take nearly as much time as the Sun Tea version does. And no leaks yet.

And I guess that's about it - oh, I did get the duck for my collection.

So, back to work...

No comments: