Wednesday, June 22, 2005

trouble sleeping and the Flash

The past couple of nights I've had some trouble getting to sleep and this morning when I woke up had a master of space and time moment - one where I attempted to defy the passage of time - then realized it was still early and I didn't need to worry about getting up.

I've been a little cranky and stressed the past few days. Taking a little vacation soon and travel stresses me out. Plus, you would not believe the weird ass phone calls I've been getting this week. All I want to do is get my job done and get the heck out of here.

The power just flickered here - not enough to take down my computer, but enough to flicker the lights. Could be a really unplesant day if I get in the middle of something and we lose power entirely.

Well, I guess this post won't be much except me being cranky and complaining a bit. What? Did you expect a sonet?

Oh, one quick thing - I found out from my favorite DC Flash site that a Flash movie is in pre-production. All three of the legacy flashes are being considered for the focus of the movie and it's expected to talk about the Speed Force. Those of you out there in blog land who are looking to get smacked around by an angry geek should at this point ask me a question referencing Flash Gordon. Not the same guy, people.

Flash Gordon = Lame ass ex-football player hero wanna-be.

The Flash = Coolest superhero ever. Outruns time and death itself. Saves the entire world in a half-second. Leaves Superman in his dust.

That's it for now, time to get back to work...

No comments: