Monday, June 13, 2005

here comes the rain....again

I've told this story to a few people already, but for the rest that haven't heard it, here you go...

On the way to visit my parents this past weekend, I encountered some rain just south of Columbus. And then I got pummeled by more rain than I have ever seen in my whole life. Visibilty was so low I sometimes couldn't see my hood. The wind was so intense from the side I thought my windows might break. And the lightning flashes would blank out the windshield. It was amazing and not a little scary. I got through it, but was a little shaky for a while.

The rest of the trip was fine, had a good time visiting with everyone.

Had a dream Saturday night that I ate some blue powder and shrunk to 11 inches tall, which was okay since that's how tall a Ken doll is and it was easy to find clothes. I also tames a cat, threw a saddle on it, and rode off to explore.

In other weird news... I've decided to switch to diet coke with lime, instead of regular coke. Yes, I'm serious. No, it's not the end of the world.

Oh, and I also visited the largest Walmart in Ohio, which is also the second largest in the country. Yes, you should all be very imprssed.

Time to get back to work...

No comments: