Friday, June 17, 2005

2% memory

I had a f'ed up dream last night. I was back at school in Miami - florida - and I had just joined my fraternity (something I didn't do in real life until my second year of school at akron). I was also working at a well appointed clinic when a terrible accident occured. To save me, they cloned me and transfered my consciousness into the clone. But, they only got about 2% of my memories - and all of my bad temper. Then, the sick and injured orginal of me took off and I had to try and track him/me down so that I could get the rest of his/our/my memories. The process would most likely kill "him", but the idea didn't seem to bother "me". During the course of my pursuit, I ran into my former room-mate - who wanted me to look at the art work one of his son's had done and tell him what it was about. It was meant to look like a photo taken of a collage of newsprint, but it had all been done on computer. I started to explain it, but then I got a lead on my orginal and had to leave. I think I had him/me cornered in the basement of a frat-house when I woke up.

Apparently, I have some issues.

That's it for now... back to work....

No comments: