Monday, December 20, 2004

the snowline and hot tea

Well, at least they finally updated the snow-line this morning, but it wasn't the update I wanted - so I scraped about 5-6 inches of snow off my car this morning and came into work. A lot of snow this weekend - just piles of the stuff. I stayed in most of the day on Sunday, watching movies and playing video games. I also enjoyed some green tea with melted sour gummi worms in it, instead of sugar. Yeah, I'm a sick puppy, deal with it.

I'll be visiting the 'rents for a few days fot the holidays - sort of looking forward to it. I hope we don't try to do a lot of stuff, I really just want to rest.

Work has already been annoying this morning - departements that left me alone when classes are in session are coming out of the woodwork with stuff to do while the students are gone. It's going to be a short, but busy week.

Time to get back to it...

No comments: