Tuesday, December 21, 2004

CVS is a little bit more evil than I thought

So, there's me, with a back that's still sore. And I'm wandering around CVS looking for a heating pad. I finally locate it - and it's on the bottom shelf. I basically have to lay down on the floor to read the prices and find the one I want. It takes me a little bit to get back up off the floor and I get the rest of my stuff and head to the front. The lady at the counter commersiates with me about the heating pad and a sore back. I counter with "Yeah, and putting the heating pads on the bottom shelf is just mean". She agreed and said it was as bad as putting the pharmacy at the back of the store to make the sick people walk farther.

The heating pad turned out to be more money than I thought, but I wasn't going back to get the right one. It seemed to help a little, though I didn't have it on there that long.

Well, that's the news...back to work...

No comments: