Monday, February 18, 2008

walk, hand, invasion, sleep

After a weekend filled with video games, I decided to go for a walk on Sunday evening. I headed one way down my street and made a big loop around a bunch of side streets. Then headed back up the other way towards a main road and our local Target store - which also has a starbucks. I managed to keep my shoes clean right up until I took a slight shortcut to get into the parking lot. Fortunately, there was snow piled up along the side of the lot and I got most of the mud off my shoes on that before heading into the store. I got my Carmel Apple Cider and headed back home.

My hand is doing much better today - which is good since I plan on swimming and the band-aid wouldn't be sufficient. Still feel kinda stupid about it, but at least I learned a lesson.

Watched the movie Invasion last night - disappointing. The science was cool, the effects were good and the acting wasn't bad - but the story was weak and the ending was lame. Invasion of the Body Snatchers was far better - though it was nice to see Veronica Cartwright have a role in the new version.

Had trouble falling asleep last night and was a little late this morning. Work is fairly quiet today - looking forward to my swim and a reasonable day.

later...

No comments: