Tuesday, February 05, 2008

sofa, site, swim stuff, work site

The living room futon has seen better days and since a local furniture store was having a store closing liquidation - my room-mate and I decided to buy a new sofa. Took us a long time with all the testing - seated, slouching, and nap simulation - before we found one we could both agree on. It should be here Friday.

Worked on my personal website:

http://gozips.uakron.edu/~aws

and made some changes. I think it turned out pretty cool.

Stopped at Dick's sporting goods got a kickboard, leg float and some new trunks. My left knee is bothering me a bit, I think I need to focus more on the upper body workout for a while.

Did a little "work" work this evening - and made a site in about 25 minutes. It was fairly complex too - and had an impossible deadline. Should be ready for review and launch tomorrow. I was quite pleased with myself - but also a little irked that I keep having to work from home to meet deadlines.

That's about it for now. later...

No comments: