Tuesday, March 07, 2006

700 units and a pile of paper

I'm up to 700 units folded for my big project - and I think I can finally say I'm in the home stretch at this point. Of course, I still have to put it together.

My angel project was also worked on last night - and things did not go so well. I made a breakthru on one of the steps - though it seemed counter-intuitive when I tried it. And then slammed to a halt with the next step. Sometimes I can look ahead at the next step and determine how they got there. In this case, it looks they used a differnt piece of paper.

The other model that I worked had instructions written in Spanish - and I had better luck with that one. Go figure.

The headache is mostly gone - though I still get traces of it lurking around.

Can't imagine why - work has been stressful. Got some issues with some co-workers who shall remain un-named that are bringing me down. I guess it's time to sharpen the wooden stake and go hunt me some soul-sucking vampires.

In slightly more hopeful news...I just recently read that babies are natually helpful. Gives me a little hope for the species. Too bad we seem to outgrow it.

Well, that's it for now...back to work...

No comments: