Friday, March 24, 2006

64 glued

I watched "Darkness" last night - and while not as scary as it could have been, I still shouldn't have watched it alone. The plot was a little needlessly cryptic, and then totally in your face, but overall, not a bad flick.

While I was watching the movie and eating a turnip (well, it's what I was doing, okay?) I also got out the glue and put the first 64 units together. Based on this - it's going to be 27 inches cubed.

I thought about getting photos taken at various points of the assembly, but really, it's not that big of a deal. The indivudal units are easy to build and the construction, while a little tricky in the formulation, shouldn't be a big issue. It'll still look really cool, but a play-by-play isn't needed.

Well, that's about it...lots to do today, so I should get back to it...

No comments: