Friday, October 21, 2005

having arrived

When I started my blog it was a small kinda thing, just me and a journal of sorts that I linked from my site. After a while I decided to turn on comments, and later still I decided to let my blog be refernced by blogger - meanings that it would show up on their lists and people all over the world could randomly visit and read what I had to say.

Unfortuntly, this also attracted comment spam - people that set up programs to automatically dump bogus comments into blogs with link so they get a higher page rank. Wankers. So, I had to take some time yesterday to clean those up and set the blog to send me email if someone adds a comment - valid or otherwise.

I guess my little blog and I have finally arrived if the spambots have found us. I'll try to keep it clear of the spam and keep on writing weird stuff that happens.

In other news... you know, I don't think I really think I have much in the way of news. So, I think I'll stop right here.

Back to work...

No comments: